Hi all happy Sunday. The Blog Mélage-Boutique, has been nominated by several readers for several awards, which will post every Sunday. Mélange-Boutique publishes only 3 times a week (Monday and wednesday by Noe&Lolita, and AJM on w-ends) but do not want to miss the opportunity to thank and share this privilege.
Our first nomination for a Liebster award, came from the hand of Lauren Michelle from How To: Make Home. We are very grateful for this opportunity.
The rules are:
- You must link back to the person who nominated you!
- You must answer the 11 questions given by the person who nominated you.
- You must post 11 random facts about yourself.
- You must pick 11 nominees with under 200 followers to answer your questions.
- You cannot nominate the person who nominated you.
- You must tell the nominees that they have been nominated by you.
- How long have you been blogging and what inspired you to start?
3 monts. I was inspired by well-known blogs that provided great ideas and I thought I'd be part of that puzzle of inspirations.
- What is your ultimate goal for your blog?
I would like to finish to customize and give a big boost and to have the image based on my own business
- What is your thought process for your regular posts? Do you have a schedule?
It depends on different things. I do not have a fixed procedure and I have not schedule. Although only published three post per week because there is no more time for feedback
- What is your favorite blog or website to read?
I haven't a special blog but many ... I really like listening to the radio and read foreign newspapers on line.
- What is your process for creating art or photographs to post on your blog?
Me or many people that make me proposals, think of the outfit, then it depends on de days we are trying to find beautiful and uncrowded places. Tieme after I modifie the photos: cut out some of them, and give them the light ... and put the resized, the logo...
- What is the most useful tip you've learned through blogging?
The best advice is to read what they put in the blogs I visit to demonstrate interest and feedback, because we all are people with a heart and want to be listened.
- What is your favorite book and why?
Not only one, but several that have depended on the moment of my life: The Old Mermaid, The Unbearable Lightness of Being, 100 years of solitude, Malena is a name of tango. They all made me learn, imagine, know, think otherwise.
- What is your favorite movie or TV show and why?
I do not watch TV ... but I love the radio, I listen every day ... both SER and Radio3 and ....RFI.
- What is one thing you could not live with out?
I'm an insider and I do not need anything material, but if I think about the important things in my life, it wouldn't be a thing: love, friendship, art, music (only the real good people!).
- Do you have any pets? If so, how many and what kind?
We have 3 pets, 3 dogs (among them, my dear Lolita)
- If you were given a free, round trip flight to anywhere, where would you go? Why?
Oddly, it would go see Patagonia, the aurora borealis, the great deserts of the planet and vast forests. I like Patagonia since I found a postcard at a trade nations. Deserts after reading the Little Prince, and forests since I visited the Black Forest and the Northern Lights, do not know .. but I know I like it.
My questions for you:
1. Why did you start a blog?
2. What did you do before strarting your blog (look for information, follow others blogs, etc) ?
3. How long do you spend bloggin in the day?
4. What do you like the most and what do you dislike about having a blog?
5. Has anything changed in your life since you have blog?
6. How would you improve it?
7. Do you value the comments left by your readers? Like to do fidback?
8. What are your hobbies?
9. Where do you want to travel?
10. Who helps you taking photos?
11. What programs do you usually use? Why?
I chose 11 blogs after seeing their feedback, respecful comments, design-customizing, theme of the blog, and the ones that have not being still nominated...